Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vanishing Eclipse CVS Decorations

I'm not sure what I installed or changed but for the past week my CVS "Label Decorations" in eclipse have gone missing - driving my almost insane since I have to switch to the synchronization view to see what I've done to the code. It took me a while just to figure out that they're called "Label Decorations" and there are a whole bunch of options under Preferences->Team->CVS->Label Decorations. I toyed with this to no avail. But finally I've figure out the trouble. Something had turned off the "Label Decorations" in the Package view. To solve the problem:
1) Select a project in the package view
2) Choose Window->Preferences
3) Look at General->Appearance->Label Decorations
4) Make sure that CVS is checked

No comments:

Post a Comment